This is a Map Pack of 3 maps, all surrounding a common theme. They can be used in a variety of ways in your existing campaign. Each map has an alternate version as well as several perspective views of the battle map.
Alone in the woods stands an old cottage, surrounded by weeping willows and leafless trees that hide the quaint hut from the rest of the forest. A strong magical presence pulses from within the house, an energy that is regularly practiced by the wicked witches of the realms. Hidden deep inside the cottage is the source of the magical force, a mighty tree surrounded by the light of the cursed coven.
Map 1: Coven Woods
Appearing from a thicket of the trees, an old cottage with a sloped tile roof that reaches high into the sky reveals itself. Lampposts signal the front of the home, which is surrounded by an iron fence that has weathered and aged over time. The wooden door that leads inside is slightly cracked ajar.
Map 2: Spellcraft Workshop
The vibrant scent of fresh herbs and rancid concoctions fill the air inside the old cottage. A large cauldron is filled with a bubbling green liquid while various books and potion bottles are lined up on shelves nearby. Creaky stairs reach up to a closed wooden door on the second floor that leads further into the mysterious humble abode.
Map 3: Tree of the Occult
Reaching high towards the glass ceiling and dominating the room with its mere presence is a magnificent oak tree, completely leafless and surrounded by permanently lit candles. The Tree of the Occult contains exceptional energy, harnessed by witches for coven rituals and sacrifices of ghostly souls.
Items included in this Map Pack:
- 3 Unique Maps
- Coven Woods - Day
- Spellcraft Workshop - Day
- Tree of the Occult - Day
- 3 Alternate Maps (time of day/features)
- Coven Woods - Night
- Spellcraft Workshop - Night
- Tree of the Occult - Night
- Grid / No Grid Options (12 maps total)
- 3 Perspective Images per map (eye-level view)
- Coven Woods - Day (3 Feature Images)
- Spellcraft Workshop - Day (3 Feature Images)
- Tree of the Occult - Day (3 Feature Images)
- 3 Perspective Images per Alternate map (eye-level view)
- Coven Woods - Night (3 Feature Images)
- Spellcraft Workshop - Night (3 Feature Images)
- Tree of the Occult - Night (3 Feature Images)
- 4K Maps / 1080P Perspective Images